Thursday, April 20, 2017: 6:35pm - 8:00pm
Exhibit Hall (A/B/C) 5th Floor
Presenters demonstrate their projects and case studies in booths in the Exhibit Hall. You have the better part of an hour to see them all, ask questions and discuss the demonstrations that catch your eye, and make new connections with leading practitioners in the field.
Albright-Knox Art Gallery's Digital Collection Search
- Pamela Martin, Albright-Knox Art Gallery, USA, Kelly Carpenter, Albright-Knox Art Gallery, USA
The potential of UX and interaction design and data visualization for collections research and management software
- Francesca Kaes, Humboldt University Berlin, Germany, Lisa Dannebaum, Humboldt University Berlin, Germany
Highlighting museum docents with a new beacon powered mobile app at The Oriental Institute in Chicago.
- Jean Evans, Oriental Institute Museum, USA, Nancy Harmon, Encurate, USA
How to keep up with changes in school systems? Create, share & teach!
- Marthe de Vet, Van Gogh Museum, The Netherlands
Live from the Field: Sharing Science with Students in Real Time
- Miranda Kerr, Shedd Aquarium, USA, Heather Schneider, Shedd Aquarium, USA
Developing visual literacy programming for very young children
- Irene Lopatovska, Pratt Institute, USA, Anthony Volpe, Pratt Institute, USA
Transforming the Visitor Experience: Culturally Immersive Storytelling through Embodied Interactions.
- Melissa Carrillo, Smithsonian Latino Center, USA, Stacey Fox, School of Journalism, Michigan State University, USA, Juana Roman, SLC, USA
TourSites for WordPress: An Open-Source Platform for Multimedia Tours Across Multi-Site Networks
- Ty Pierce, Ohio History Connection, USA